How To Configure Zoho Mail in Outlook?
Zoho Office Suite is a web-based online office suite which consists of Spreadsheets, presentations, word processing, databases, web conferencing, note-taking, customer relation management, wikis, project management and all the requirements that support to improve the corporate activities. If someone willing to use the Zoho mail to consolidate your business with it and get all the great email on your personalized accounts.
You must use Zoho to depreciate the efforts you are performing, to set your experiences to the next level. Nevertheless, personalities are not cognizant of the method to configure the Zoho mail to Outlook account. This article is produced to perform the respective task even simpler. All you require to do is comprehending the instructions mentioned in this article. In addition, if you meet any kind of glitch you may communicate the Zoho customer service instantly.
Steps to configure your Zoho Mail account:
- Primary, you require to log in to your Zoho mail account, later proceed to the Settings and select Mail Accounts.
- Then go to IMAP Access furthermore select on the Enable IMAP Access.
- Additional, begin the Microsoft Outlook application and continue to Tools and pick Accounts option in which you want to select other email option.
- After that, enter your Zoho email address in the respective email address place.
- Consequently, insert the password correlated to that email address.
- Then categorise your Username and in Type option and select IMAP from the drop-down menu.
- Following, fill in ‘imappro.zoho.com’ in the Incoming Server for business accounts.
- Including type ‘imap.zoho.com’ in the Incoming Server for private accounts.
- In bonus, you ought to choose Use SSL checkbox and in Outgoing Server type smtp.zoho.com
- Then select the Override default port and SSL
- Besides, you will notice the Port Number field will be allowed which is following to Outgoing Server, and, you should set 465 as Port Number and then hit on the Add Account option.
- As you have confirmed the account details now, check it in the Accounts menu.
- Finally, you need to close the Accounts tab and can access Zoho mail account on the Outlook at an ease.
In this way, you can easily configure your Zoho Mail account in a fraction of time. Further, while performing the above steps, if you encounter any difficulty frankly contact Zoho customer service.