PayPal is one of the leading online trading companies that allow money transfer and payments to be made via the Internet. Money transfers made online act as an electronic replacement for payment with usual paper forms, like money orders and checks. PayPal is a financial institution; it processes payments for commercial users, auction sites and online retailers where it charges a fee. They can also charge a fee to receive money not only for shipping. Fees vary according to the currency used; payment options used the sender’s country, the recipient’s country, quantity sent and recipient type of account.
How to verify PayPal account with a debit card?
PayPal users can use their credit card or debit card to make payments online. PayPal offers a secure way to make purchases online without ever revealing your credit card/ debit card information to them. Many people have query how do I verify my PayPal account with a debit card? You must know that if you have a PayPal account that connects a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit/debit card attached to your account, it is quite easy to verify your PayPal account using debit card.
- Login to PayPal’s website and go to the “My Account” page.
- Click “Edit Profile” under the “Account Summary”.
- Click “Credit / Debit Card” in the middle column labeled “Financial Information”.
- Click the “Add a Card” button in the bottom right of this page. This will take you to the form to add a new credit/debit card to your account.
- Enter your debit card details in the form. Select “Enter a new billing address” and enter your billing address information. Then click on the “Add Card” button when done.
Searches related to how to verify my paypal account with a debit card
- how do i verify my paypal account with a debit card
- how can i verify my paypal account with a debit card
- how to verify paypal account without pan card
- how to verify paypal account without phone number
- how to verify paypal account without credit card or bank account
Related other Blog: