How to Verify a New Microsoft Account Email Address When Create a One
Method 1 Step to verify new Microsoft account in account settings
- .Sign in with your Microsoft account to a Windows 10
- .Click from Start menu, click Settings, and then go to on the Accounts icon.
- .Click on account on the left side, and click on the Verify link on the right side.
- .If it prompts to enter the password for your Microsoft account, do as it require and click on OK.
- .Select the way to get your security code for verification, and click on Next.
- .Enter the code you received, and click on Submit.
Now you can see PC has now added a trusted device associated with your Microsoft account. Because you no longer have a Verify link under Manage my Microsoft account.
Method 2 Online Verify Microsoft Account
- .To verify your device, click on Security & privacy, then click More security settings.
- .Click Verify button, which is under Security info helps keep your account secure section.
- .Enter the code you have received, click Verify.
Searches related to how to verify microsoft account:
- .how to verify microsoft account windows 10
- .Microsoft account verify your email address
- .Verify microsoft account not working
- .Microsoft account verify your email address spam
- .How to verify microsoft account email
- .How to verify primary alias on microsoft account