You can easily move your photos between two Google Photos accounts through a "Shareable links". You have another option to move photos between two Google Photos accounts i.e. using Google Drive. You can download and install Google Drive application on your computer. Now download photos from 1 account to Google Drive folder and sign out it, sign in to 2nd account and upload your photos from Google Drive folder to 2nd Google Photos folder. If you use the Shareable links method, you do not need to download and reupload the photos and you will save lot of time.
Here are the steps to Move Photos between Two Google Photos Accounts:
- Log in to your first Google Photos account.
- Select the photos which you want to move.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top right corner.
- Click "Get shareable link".
- Log in to your second Google Photos account where you want to move your photos.
- Open that link while on the second Google Photos account.
- When you open that link, you will see two icons i.e. "Download button with cloud" and "3 Vertical dots".
- If you want to delete the link from the first Google Photos account, then click the menu icon and then click "Shared Links" tab and then delete it.
- This way you can move photos between two Google Photos accounts.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You do not have to ever touch it.