Are you working on Windows 10 Operating system and having Norton antivirus to eliminate the virus? But unfortunately you are unable to remove the virus and facing more difficulty with the Norton and this is why you have firmly decided to remove it from your windows 10. It is the challenge for the number of users who sometimes face issue while removing the Norton antivirus. For that reason, we have brought about a very simple way to not remove only Norton but also one can remove a variety of the antivirus software from one’s device. Let’s know how it works.
Go through the procedure on how to remvoe Norton from Windows 10:
Start your Windows 10 and then launch the internet browser.
Then download the Norton remove and reinstall tool from the Norton website.
Press the CTRL+J key to open the downloads Windows in the browser.
Double click the NrnR icon and then move to the next.
Read the license agreement and then click the agree button.
Click the removal link and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Click the done button when you have clicked on the remove option.
Wait a minute and then after clicking the done button at the end of the procedure.
Having removed the Norton antivirus if you are still trying to re-install it on your Windows 10 but having somewhat doubt and failed to do so then not to worry! As this is a time when you are needed to have tech support service to remvoe the bugs in no time.
Searches related to how to remove norton from windows 10:
- how to remove norton from windows 10
- how to remove norton from windows 7
- how to remove norton from windows 8.1
- how to remove norton security from windows 8
- how to remove norton antivirus from windows 7 manually
- how to remove norton antivirus from mac
- how to remove norton antivirus from macbook pro
- how to remove norton antivirus online
- how to remove norton antivirus from imac