Norton automatically saves your credit card information so that you need not fill in the details every time you want to update your plan. This sometimes becomes a pain for the customers as they are charged without proper knowledge. Users usually search “How to remove a credit card from Norton?” If you are tired of searching for ways to remove your credit card from Norton, but all efforts made seem to have gone in vain, then you must refer to the information given in the forthcoming section and use the described procedure carefully.
What is the procedure to remove your credit card from Norton Antivirus?
There are generally two ways to unlink your credit card linked to a Norton account. One way is an online approach, while the other is an offline process. Users are required to follow the below-mentioned instructions to remove their credit cards online:
- Visit the official Norton Antivirus website.
- Now you need to sign in to your existing account using your credentials.
- Next, click on “manage account” from the main menu bar.
- Followed by pressing the “billing information.”
- Now select your credit card information and hit the delete trash icon presented next to your payment information.
- Now you need to hit the confirmation button to verify your identity.
- After you successfully remove your credit card linked with your Norton account, you will be navigated to a different page that will display that there is no billing information linked to your account.
- You can now either leave the space as it is or add another credit card information to your Norton account.
The offline process to remove your credit card: For this, users can call the customer care service of Norton, and as they get in touch with the customer care representative, they can request them to remove their stored credit card details.
How to get a refund from Norton for canceling your subscription?
If you are wondering, can I cancel Norton and get my money back? Then the answer is yes; you are eligible to cancel Norton's subscription and get your money back. Use the process mentioned below to end your subscription and request a refund:
- After visiting the official website of Norton, users are required to login into their accounts.
- Now they must navigate to the “my account” section from the top menu bar, followed by selecting a list of subscriptions.
- As you discover your desired subscription, you must hit the toggle button next to the option to end your subscription.
- Customers must click on the confirmation button to end the procedure.
- Now to request a refund, customers must navigate to the support section followed by “member support and services” from the top menu bar.
- They must specify their Norton services to claim a refund.
- Soon a refund form will be generated that is required to be filled out by the customers.
- Do not forget to attach the supporting documents to verify your request, and finally, press the submit button.
Conclusion: By using the above-mentioned information, users must have gotten a suitable answer to their question, “How to remove credit card from Norton ?” you are free to use the process discussed above to unlink your credit card from your Norton account.