As the number of users are increasing day by day of iPhone over the world leads to increase many problem related to the same device. Most of the complications are of such kind which essentially needs to be resolved by technical support. Apple incorporation is a very bid brand and iphone is its highly demanded mobile. The reason behind is that the products are long term running and easy to use. Many of the time users are new to their device and they take few day to understand the functionality of the device. There are some users also exist who want the solution to sync gmail contacts groups to iPhone which is quite normal complication. The complications could be of many types and accordingly are the well defined company which is able to handle any case of failure.
Steps to be followed to sync gmail contact in iPhone:
- First of all access the full version of gmail in your iPhone.
- Click on Setting then Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now in the next step Add account>other>Add CardDav Account.
- Enter the information like server of Google.com.
- Enter your full google email address and also your google password.
- Choose Next at the top of the screen to complete setup.
- Make sure that SSL should be enabled and that the port is 443.