ADD THE DELL PRINTER ON YOUR MAC WITH EASY STEPS
If you have a Dell Printer and a Mac OS X device, then all you have to do is to keep reading this article till the end and you will be able to accomplish your task in no time. So, we want to let you know that the customer care representatives of the Dell Printer recommend the following steps to all the users.
- The first step is to go to the official support page of the Dell Printer.
- There, you have to download the driver of your DELL Printer.
- Next, you have to click on the CONTINUE button and you have to follow all the instructions which are given on the INSTALLER WIZARD.
- Then, you have to click on the APPLE icon and then further click on the SYSTEM PREFERENCES option.
- Along with that, you simply have to click on the PRINT & FAX option and then you have to click on the plus icon which is located in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Next, you have to click on the IP option and then set the PROTOCOL to Line Printer Daemon.
- Enter the IP address of the Printer under the ADDRESS section.
- Along with that, you have to leave the QUEUE and LOCATION option as BLANK and finally click on the ADD Button.
In case, you have to face any kind of problems while adding your DELL Printer on your MAC device, then the Dell printer customer service is always there to help you in the best possible way.
Copyright © 2016-2022 Instantcustomercare.com. With all Rights Reserved.