Microsoft Hotmail email account is quite easy to use in order to share and receive emails to the clients by using an android and iPhone device. Actually, it is possible to manage email services in the Hotmail account after configuring on a mobile device.
If you are one of them configured a Hotmail webmail account on an Android device but unfortunately, Hotmail is not working fine and responding, at this point, you must get in touch with Hotmail tech support engineer who fixes the issue in a very short span of the time.
Here the steps on how to fix an issue when Hotmail not responding on an iPhone device:
- Turn on your iPhone device and then tap on the Hotmail app.
- Enter the correct email address and password and then tap on the sign in button.
Go the settings and then tap the IMAP mail sever and then enter the correct Hotmail email address.
- Press the add button and then tap on the SMTP mail server and then enter the correct email address.
- Press the add button and the tap on the SSL mail server and the move to the next.
- Enter the correct email address into the relevant filed at the end of the procedure.
Hopefully, now you are getting happy in checking emails on your iPhone device, however, in case of face any issue then you are able to get in touch with hotmail technical support engineer who fixes the issue at a very short span of the time.