Facebook Marketplace Not Working
Facebook Marketplace offers a giant digital platform to marketize all kinds of businesses. Allowing to share or exchange the goods among sellers and buyers, Facebook gives you myriads of opportunities to grow. With the user-friendly interface, Facebook makes it easier to access its services.
Generally, you don't face any problem with your account, but there are times when you may wonder why is a Facebook marketplace not working. It happens due to any reason like poor network connectivity or setting configuration. You can perform a few simple steps to avoid the problems in such a case.
Above all, if you encounter such an issue and cannot use your Facebook Marketplace, you can connect with a live support team agent. Or, you can read the information explained below.
What Is the Reason Behind Facebook Marketplace Is Not Working?
There might be some technical errors from the Facebook end. Also, when your device doesn't have proper internet connectivity, you might face a not loading issue. But you don't have to worry about the Facebook marketplace not working on iPhone or Android. The given information would make it simple for you to fix it.
How to Fix When Facebook Marketplace Stops Working on iPhone?
You can resolve the Facebook marketplace not working issue by clearing the cache from your iPhone.
- At first, open the Settings on iPhone.
- Next, you should scroll down to reach Safari, tap it.
- Further, select the Clear History and Website Data option.
- A warning pops up mentioning clearing cache, cookies, and other data; tap Clear History and Data.
- You can also check for an internet connection and fix the issue. If you don't have strong internet connectivity, you can use another wifi network to get high-speed internet.
- Besides, you can uninstall the app from your device and reinstall the app by going to AppStore. It will help settle some of the technical issues that cause a problem using Facebook Marketplace.
How to Fix When Facebook Marketplace Stops Working on Android?
- First off, open Chrome and select the Customize and Control Google Chrome option.
- You need to select More Tools from the drop-down menu and go to the Clear Browsing Data section.
- Then you have to select the items you want to clear and pick a Time Range.
- After that, click the Clear Data option.
With this, you can clear the cache and cookies stored on your browser that helps to get smoother access to your Facebook Marketplace. Otherwise, you can try using mobile data on your Android device to use Facebook Marketplace and enjoy hassle-free services.
What If You Can't Fix Facebook Marketplace Doesn't Work?
There are times when you can't fix the issue that you see with your Facebook account. You can dial the Facebook customer service phone number to help the Facebook marketplace not working on android issues. The technical experts of the support team work around the clock and resolve all your problems. So, without thinking much, dial the helpline toll-free number and get instant help.
Read Also: Facebook Not Syncing