Is user frustrated with recurring errors of hp wireless printer. Does user wish to overcome from such situation. The finest approach to troubleshoot hp printer has been provided below:-
1. Restart printer
· User is required to firstly turn off computer system
· Moving ahead, user is required to go ahead and step up by restarting wireless printer by unplugging it
· Now user is required to wait for next 30 seconds
· User is required to plug in once again
· Moving ahead, user is required to switch on computer system and power on wireless printer
2. Make sure printer is connected to network
· On the wireless re[port, user is required to check list of following
· Make sure that connectivity area is connected in diagnostic results
· Moving to current configuration area, user is required to match network name
3. Firewall need to be disabled
· User is required to make sure that security software has been made up to date
· Moving ahead, user is required to make sure to choose medium setting when printer is connected to network
· Make sure to change firewall setting to default setting
· User is required to disable not show alert messages option available on screen
4. User is required to reconfigure wireless printer
User is required to change wireless password, SSSID of wireless router, enable filtering of MAC address to match the router and user is required to connect it again in swift manner.
5. User is required to check wireless connectivity
How to contact technical support for troubleshooting?
To reach out technical experts who are there to provide effective remedies to ward off technical error, user can simply trigger call on hp printer technical support number to get outstanding solution in jiffy. It is right place to get delivered with precise and prudent solution. Technical experts have gain edge over versatile service as they deliver satisfactory solution which has won heart of billions of user across the globe. User can even contact online support and assistance team through email, chat or remote assistance 24/7 round the clock period.