Simple 5 Steps to recover hacked gmail account
Step 1 First Go To the Gmail/Google Account Login Page when this open click on Need help option as below
Step 2 After click on this you will redirect on google/gmail account recovery page on " I don't know my password" option now click continue
Step 3: you will visible a Captcha form, fill this and click “Continue”. On the next page you can enter your last password that you remember and click “Continue” or simply choose the “I don’t know” option
Step 4 On necxt phase Google/Gmail will provide the basic password reset screen which will work when you forgot your Google/gmail account password but not when it’s hacked, because the hacker may have already changed all those details so you won’t be able to recover using any of those options. Now the only way to recover the password is to use the “Verify your identity” option.
Step 5 : Now "Verifiy your identity "page by answering about multiple question about your account
If you’re not sure about the date you started using Google services then you can even get help from your friends.
Searches related to how to recover hacked gmail account:
- how to recover hacked gmail account
- how to recover compromised gmail account
- how to recover deleted gmail account
- how to recover permanently deleted gmail account
- how to recover permanently hacked gmail account
- how to recover hacked gmail account password
- how to recover hacked gmail password