Youtube.com is one of the best video sites on the web today. It is best for uploading, downloading and sharing millions of the videos. Anyone with an Internet connection can share content on YouTube, whether they be organizations with the large budgets or an individual with a video camera. YouTube has owned by Google and is one of their most popular peripheral properties. Someone can create his account on the YouTube for the best result of the uploading and be sharing the personal videos.
If someone is using YouTube on his iPhone then he can change his name, photo from google account for the only Youtube channel. But after updating YouTube in iPhone device, it is always ready to change everything like name, iCon, description and layout of the YouTube channel and more.
Following are the steps on how to change YouTube name on iPhone:
- First of all, open iPhone device and then tap theYouTube channel option.
- Click the account icon and then go to the settings.
- Click the edit on Google in the overview section.
- Enter the new name of the YouTube and then tap the verify button.
- Enter the password and then, update the channel name.
- Tap the OK button at the end of the procedure.
It is hoped that now YouTube name has been changed successfully. Contact here for any online support 1-855-486-4299