Take after these progressions to set up Outlook 2011/2016 to get to your UCSD Exchange account.
Before starting these strides, guarantee that:
- Viewpoint 2011/2016 is introduced however not yet arranged for use with Exchange.
- You have your Active Directory (AD) username and watchword. Your username is generally the primary piece of your UCSD email address (before the @ image). On the off chance that you have overlooked your secret word, you can reset it.
- You have an Exchange account in the UCSD Campus Exchange Organization.
- Clients who have upgraded to El Capitan should run overhauls for the OS and Microsoft's Outlook (until none are accessible) before setup.
Add New Account
Open the Go menu at the highest point of your screen and snap Applications.
- Double tap the Office 2011 organizer then double tap the Outlook symbol. Then again double tap the Microsoft Outlook symbol for the 2016 form.
- Click Tools and after that Accounts and snap Add Account in 2016 after you chose in the event that you need to login to your OneDrive record.
Click on the Exchange Account symbol or snap on the "+" in the lower left hand corner and select Exchange.
Enter Exchange Account Information
Enter your full authority UCSD email address.
- Username@ad.ucsd.edu perhaps required for a few
Select User Name and Password for Method.
Enter your UCSD email username and secret key.
Select Configure consequently.
Click Add Account to finish setup.
- Each email message contains a header. The headers are valuable when investigating email issues or setting up spam channels.
- Select a message from your Inbox
- Right-click (Control-click) it.
- Click on View Source
- The header are the primary part of the data found on this page