Every group in your CalGroups folder will show up as Google groups. A group admin in CalGroups will become the manager of that group in Google. You can easily sync your CalGroups Group to Google But most of the users don’t have any knowledge how to sync? If you are one among those, then this article may be helpful for you.
Do you want to sync your CalGroups Group to Google? Then there is no rocket science to perform this task. But most of the users have no idea how to do that. Are you one among those? Then read this article and go through the below steps:
· Step 1:- First of all, click on the group that you already created.
· Step 2:- Now click on the More Actions icon.
· Step 3:- Now choose Edit Provisioning Info from the drop-down menu.
· Step 4:- After that, choose Yes to Sync to Google bConnected Groups.
· Step 5:- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure of syncing.
After applying the above mentioned steps, you can easily sync your CalGroups Group to Google.
This textual format might be hepful still you have any other issues you can contact on google helpline number 1-855-486-4299