Write Short steps how to reset gmail settings on iphone
There may come a time when you wish to reset your Gmail settings on your iPhone. It can be because you have suctomized your gmail account so much so that now it is interfering with the normal functions of your iphone. In order to overcome that obstacle, you need to reset your gmail settings on your iphone.
To be able to do that follow the simple steos that are given here in-
1. On your computer, start any web browser and open Gmail.
2. You are not allowed to change your inbox’s layout from the Gmail app for iPhone or your iPad.
3. In the top right corner , there is an option of Settings, click on that.
4. Click on Settings option.
5. From there click on the Inbox tab given there.
6. In the "Inbox type" option’s section, select the option of Default, Important first, Unread first, Starred first, or Priority Inbox.
Changing your inbox’s type largely affects as to which sections show up in the Menu. For example, if you choose Unread option first, you'll see "Unread" emails in your Menu.
These are the easiest steps to overcome this hurdle but yet if there is something preventing you from achieving this, you can reach out to the technical support team. Make a detailed note of your issue and then send it as an email to the support team. You can also use the gmail support phone number. Using the phone number is a better option because that way you do not have to write a bulky email which gets confusing for the executive also. You can simply dictate your issue to the agent and he will figure a way out to help you fix it.